It feels like fall around here. Today is our first professional development day at school and much of the day is spent on virtual meetings. While I don't like meetings, I like virtual meetings even less.
I've found some things to share with you, and I'm half listening to my PD while finishing up this post. Have a great weekend!
1. Crinkle Tie Sleeve Top - perfect to wear with jeans or capris or shorts. I like the color and sleeve detail.
2. Colorblock Ribbed Open Pocket Cardigan - it's getting to be cardigan weather. I love the fall-like colors of this one.
3. Daily Ritual Women's Soft Rayon Jersey Slouchy Pullover Top - I feel like this is a good standard piece that would go with any cardigan, under a sweater or on its own.
4. Lou and Grey Coffee Sweater - I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do think this sweater is extremely cute
5. Oversize Pearl Drop Earrings - I always enjoy adding a new pair of earrings that I can put on day after day and add to my rotation.
6. Delightful Details Tee - I love this tee and the colors and designs that are combined together.
7. The Sydney Crossbody Bag in Spotted Calf Hair - look at how beautiful this purse is! I love calf hair (in addition to camo, leopard print, fur....)
8. Drape Collar Print Maxi Cardigan Sweater Coat -I like this coat, although I do wonder how overwhelming this would be on me. I'm not very tall, so I'm not sure how that would look.
9. Destructed High Waist Slim Pocket Flare Crop Jeans in Indigo Wash - I love the hem on these jeans.
10. Oprah's Book Club Podcast - I have yet to start the book Caste, but I will soon. And when I do, I can't wait to listen to Oprah's podcast about it.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?