I'm still loving these dog days of summer that are hot and humid. I know some people think this is all too much, but I wish it were like this year round. However, I know that since the 4th of July holiday is already in the rear view mirror, we're going to start thinking about school soon (seriously, with COVID, it's already been front and center on the news for weeks, anyway).
I've found a few things to share this week and summer clothing is still everywhere.
1. Palm Puff Sleeve Boat Neck Top - I think this would look great with a pair of white capris.
2. Stella Bow Loafers - I love navy and the bows on them are super cute!
3. Verla Platform Sandal - but the leopard print sandal certainly calls my name. These are on sale right now for just $35.
4. Sunset Sweater - I love this lightweight sweater which would be perfect to put on during the evenings when it isn't 90% humidity.
5. V-Neck Cardigan- I don't like this picture, but I've seen this cardigan in various poses and really think this would be a great staple wardrobe item.
6. Lyndsay Espadrille Wedges - and I am also loving these espadrilles.
7. Smocked Fit and Flare Skirt - at this point I'm all about clothes that are breezy and cool, which this skirt is.
8. Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandals - my mom bought me a pair of these sandals last week. Then I bought my daughters their own pairs and then my husband needed some. These are winners in our house.
9. Printed Tie-Hem Resort Shirt Women - I love a good summery floral shirt. This one comes in multiple colors, but I'm liking how this one would look with a pair of white capris.
10. Babysitters Club on Netflix - I grew up on the Babysitter's Club and have loved the episodes I've watched so far. This has been so perfect for me to watch now.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?