Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday Five: In An Attempt To Think of Something More Fun Than the Coronavirus


As I wrote yesterday, I have debated sharing my Friday Five posts for a while. Certainly we have more pressing things to think about these days besides good sales and cute outfits.  However, in an effort to get my thoughts (and maybe yours, too) off the very somber news that is all we are seeing right now, I've found some things to share with you.








1.  Loft Beach Striped Puff Sleeve Midi Dress - such a nice, summery dress.  I can think of lots of places this would be cute to wear...graduation, Big Sister's graduation party.....we shall see...



LOFT Beach Striped Puff Sleeve Midi Dress




2.  Saodimallsu Womens Turtleneck Oversized Sweaters Batwing Long Sleeve Pullover Loose Chunky Knit Jumper - this one is still a little wintery, but there is a dusting of fresh snow on the ground this morning, so warm clothes are still needed.  It comes in a ton of color options, but right now I'm loving this one.







3. Ruffle Neck Keyhole Top in Stripe - I love this top. Again, it's so summery that I can't wait to get out a pair of white shorts or denim shorts to put on with this.




Ruffle-Neck Keyhole Top in Stripe in botanical stripe soft blue image 1



4.  Eyelet Puff Sleeve Top - I love anything eyelet (almost) and I love the bright pink color of this top.



Eyelet Puff Sleeve Top



5.  High Waisted Elevate Powersoft Side Pocket Leggings for Women -I rotate between the same pairs of workout pants every week.  I'd love something new to change it up a bit.




High-Waisted Elevate Powersoft Side-Pocket Crop Leggings for Women



6.  Sims Stone Necklace - this is on sale right now. I rarely buy jewelry, but love that this is such a versatile piece.

Sims Stone Necklace - (more colors)




7.  Stripe Tasseled Tie Neck Tunic Sweater -this just looks comfortable....and right about now that's the only type of clothes I need.



Stripe Tasseled Tie Neck Tunic Sweater


8.  Striped Teddie Sweater - I can't help but love some clean striped shirts.  I'm loving the blue and green combination.


j.crew factory: striped teddie sweater for women, right side, view zoomed


9.  Classic Popover in Ratti Retro Floral Print - this is a little busy, but I love JCrew's popovers and I like the retro print.



j.crew: classic popover shirt in ratti® retro floral print for women, right side, view zoomed



10.  Smocked Midi Floral Dress - another cute spring dress for all those events I need to attend.  The only hesitation I have is that it is such a wide neckline. I have extremely narrow shoulders, so that is not always a good choice for me....but for someone else, it would probably be fine.

Smocked Flutter Midi Dress



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?  
Stay healthy!

2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Tina, so happy you are still doing Friday Five, I enjoy this pleasant escape from the news (that necklace is very nice). Stay safe given our current situation.

Unruly Reader said...

It's absolutely wonderful to see some normalcy online -- Thank You! I feel refreshed and I appreciate your keeping up the good work even during this time of strangeness.