Friday, February 14, 2020

Friday Five: It's Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day and we've got nothing planned here.  There is a college wrestling meet which my husband and oldest daughter are going to work at.  My youngest daughter has a birthday party.  I'm sure my middle daughter will find something to do since she is the social butterfly of our house.

I've got a few things on my radar this week:










1.  As If! Red Plaid Phone Case - my youngest daughter spends a fair amount of time looking for new phone cases. While she was finding one for herself, she knows how much I love a good plaid.  This one is my favorite.







2.  Bookish Tees - I had a huge breakdown and ordered myself three new Tees from this site.  I have the one below and love it.  They are so soft.



Anne of Green Gables squad tee



3.  Textured Crewneck Sweater- I saw this last week on Instagram and I ordered it right away. It was only $14.  I wore it already and love it. I also received several compliments.  


Textured Crew-Neck Sweater for Women




4.  Canvas Tote - two weeks ago I had a major accident with my school bag.  A container of frozen berries exploded in it.  One library book is a little damaged which does not make me happy.  But I thought the bag was a casualty of the fruit explosion. My mom cleaned it up so it looks perfect, but I also started looking for bags and found this one I like.  


Canvas Tote


5.  Cocoon Open Front Cardigan - I am always looking for a nice cardigan because I'm always cold. I love how cozy this looks.



Cocoon Open-Front Cardigan


6.  High Rise Girlfriend Chino Pant - the dots on the pants are fun.  

j.crew factory: high-rise girlfriend chino pant, right side, view zoomed


7.  Allie Jersey T - this comes in one other color option, and I love them both.  


Allie Jersey Tee - Post Box Red/Ivory Multi





8.  Classic Shirt - this shirt features lots of different eye glasses which I think would be a perfect shirt for a librarian - even one who doesn't wear glasses.


Modern Classic Shirt - Sea Mist, Lunettes


9.  Desert Haze Blouse - I ordered a shirt like this last fall with the different prints and patterns. I love it, and I like this new, spring version as well.






10.  PS I Still Love You on Netflix - this was out Wednesday on Netflix.  I can hardly wait until I have time to watch it this weekend.







That's it for me this week.  What caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

That is the one thing I do not like about having a Google phone... no cases. All you have are your basic ones and you have to get those when you get your phone or find yourself out of luck. My daughter cracked her case after a year and we had to find another. Searched high and low. Found one, eventually and it was boring clear and the cutouts aren't quite right. I wish I could have a plaid case or a marble one.