Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday Five

I'm excited that this is a three day weekend.  It's been cold this week, and snow is on its way.  There are a few things I'm finding online that are hinting at spring, which makes me happy.  I don't like the snow.  Or the cold. Or the mess that comes with it.  










1.  Thompson Buttoned Pullover - I love the pattern on this one, and the buttons as well.  


Slide View: 1: Thompson Buttoned Pullover



2.  Pilcro Button Down Denim Skirt - I don't think this skirt is something I would wear anymore, but I love the colored snaps down the front. Long ago I had a similar skirt without the snaps.



Slide View: 1: Pilcro Buttondown Denim Skirt




3.  Printed End Over End Sleep Set - I'm kind of a "sweatpants and sweatshirt" person when it comes to sleepwear. However, I do love how pajamas look.  If I wanted a pair of nice pajamas, these would be at the top of my list.






4.  Gola for JCrew Mark Cox Tennis Sneakers - I've looked at sparkly tennis shoes a variety of times and each time I see a new pair, I'm instantly taken with them.  Here's the latest pair I'm liking.



gola for j.crew mark cox tennis sneakers - women's footwear


6.  Selma Studded Gladiator Sandals - and I know I can't wear these to wade through snow drifts, but I'm excited to see sandals in the new magazines coming out.  And I love these extra much because I had a very similar pair in college.






7.  Linen Cargo Shirt Jacket - I like linen, but I like it better when someone else wears it because it truly always looks wrinkly on me. And I don't even know where my iron is.  If I could look like this model while wearing it, I'd buy this shirt jacket for sure.



Linen Cargo Shirt Jacket



8.  Professional Honey Distressed Dansko - I wear my Danskos all the time, but don't have anything brown. I saw a gal at the YMCA with this pair and fell in love.








9.   Patch Pocket Pullover Sweater - this sweater is simple and comfortable. It comes in a variety of colors, but I think I'd pick the ivory.



Patch Pocket Pullover Sweater in bright ivory image 1



10.  When I Think of Books T-Shirt - a colleague bought this shirt last week, and after he told me about it, I can't help but want one for myself.






That's it for this week. What's been catching your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

I have those brown Danskos. If I am wearing primarily denim or navy they seem to go well. I don't own much brown.

I've been seeing so many things I want lately. I have been doing this nutrition program through Kaiser and I have plateaued for over a month so I keep telling myself that if I break the plateau I will treat myself to something.