Friday, December 28, 2018

Friday Five: After Christmas Shopping

The post Christmas sales are in full swing, but I haven't done any shopping and am trying to hold firm on not spending any more money.

That doesn't mean I can't look, though, and admire the lovely things out there.







1.  Cozy Ribbed Cardigan -a burgundy cardigan is on my list of must haves.  I feel like I see people wearing them all over the place, but finding one online has been a bit trickier.






2.  Timberland Convenience Waterproof Boot with Genuine Shearling Trim - we've had snow overnight and right about now, I'm thinking a pair of warm boots sound pretty great.  




3.  Thermal Leggings -I have yet to buy myself a pair of thermal leggings although I have seen them all over the place.  I love this pattern on these.








4.  Velvet Dot Flared Sleeve Top - this top would be perfect for a dressy occasion.









5.  The Stevie Long Sweater - Title Nine has some great sweaters. This one isn't in my price range yet, but I'm keeping my eye on it.








6.  Kork-Ease Nikolai Oxfords - I'm still looking for a good pair of shoes to wear with dress pants that have a narrower ankle. 







7.  Halogen Atlantic-Pacific Anastasia Double Strapped Flat - and these would be just a frivolous purchase, yet I can think of so many things I could wear these with.


8.  Jackson Hole Sweatshirt- I haven't been to Jackson Hole, but JCrew has some nice, cozy looking sweatshirts I'd be happy to wear.







9.  Cozy Karma Asym Pullover - I've featured this before, but still love it. My oldest daughter got the girls' version of this for Christmas and has worn it a few times already.






10.  Very G Twinkle Leopard Print Bootie -and any leopard print bootie seems like a winner to me.


Very G Twinkle Leopard Print Bootie

No comments: