Saturday, December 29, 2018

Book News of the Week

I'm getting bogged down with the large number of sites I visit that have absolutely fantastic book recommendations I don't want to miss.  






These seem to be in even greater abundance at the end of the year as we look ahead.  So in an effort not to forget anything that I want to eventually look at again I've decided to share the links today (and perhaps on future Saturdays as well).

1.  Barack Obama released his list of best books, movies and songs he's enjoyed in 2018. I love looking at his book list especially and usually note that we've at least read a few of the same titles.  

2.  A Fuse 8 Production has been recapping the best books of 2018 on her blog. There's a new feature for each day of December and plenty of titles I have added to my library order or to my own TBR.

3.  And then there's looking ahead....plenty of bloggers are sharing their lists of books they're looking forward to in 2019.  Barnes and Noble just published their list of contemporary YA Novels they're looking forward to in the first part of 2019.  

4.  PopSugar has also published a list of 30 books to look forward to in 2019.  I've heard of several, but added a good number to my ever-growing TBR as well.  And as I've looked at that list, I also see that PopSugar has created several other lists of books as well for readers who just can't get enough of new books they should know about.

What other links have I missed? I'm always looking for book news.  Happy Reading, everyone!


No comments: