Tuesday, November 13, 2018

TLC Book Tour: Spectacle

This is a beautiful book published by National Geographic that readers (and browsers) will pick up and find difficult to put down.







The photographs in Spectacle are amazing.  National Geographic has a fantastic reputation for a reason, and this publication backs it up.  Once I started looking through it, I couldn't put it down. The vivid color, wide range of topics photographed, the details of each picture all make it a perfect coffee table book.  

The book is divided into sections: Chaos, Surprise, Beauty and Awe, with the photographs all having to do with the section they are included in.  There are small captions that accompany each picture, giving some background information, but otherwise, the photographs are so fantastic on their own, that it will be hard to tear your eyes away from them.

I love this book, and my kids have all picked it up and marveled at it as well. The audience is wide for Spectacle, and it is easy to get caught up in each and every photo.





Thanks to TLC Book Tours for providing a copy of Spectacle for my review.  All opinions expressed are, as always, my own.

1 comment:

trish said...

I'm so glad you loved it! Thank you for being on the tour!