Thursday, November 29, 2018

Nonfiction November: Wrap Up

I'm sad to see NonFiction November come to an end. I've loved looking back through the non-fiction books I've read and recommended others, and I've loved adding to my own TBR.






This week's NonFiction November prompt is hosted by Doing Dewey and is a nice collection of posts where bloggers share the books that they've added to their TBRs after reading the many fantastic nonfiction November blog posts this past month. 

My TBR has also grown.

Here are some of the books I've added to my list:



1.  Fifty Acres And a Poodle by Jeanne Marie Laskas recommended by Stacey at  Unruly Reader

Stacey also recommended another title via a comment on one of my NonFiction November posts about my enjoyment of all things First Family



2.  Thank You, Mr. President by A Merriman Smith, another look at the White House which is out of print. However, I've got a copy of it in my cart on Thrift Books and can't wait to dive into.

3.  Bears in the Streets was recommended by What's Reading and because I'm a child of the 80s and grew up during the Cold War, I'm fascinated by Russia.



4.  The Rape of Nanking: The Forgotten Holocaust of World War II by Iris Chang - As soon as I saw that this was set during WWII, I was interested.  This rec is from Julz at Julz Reads.





There were also a ton of books I added to my Goodreads Want to Read list and I did a horrible job of tracking where those recs came from.  My TBR is certainly exploding with fantastic nonfiction reads. I'm already looking forward to Nonfiction November 2019.

Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

Kelly Jensen said...

I added so many titles, too, and found myself terrible about tracking who had recommended them. You're not alone :)