This week has been full of UPS and USPS deliveries to my house. One would think I am done with Christmas shopping based on the number of packages we've received. But in reality I've barely started. My mother-in-law has me do her shopping for my girls and there were already a few things the girls needed (and perhaps a few things I bought myself along the way), so now I really need to get busy with figuring out what to buy to give other people.
And there are lots of great things online again this week:
1. GapFit Jacquard Knit Funnel-Neck Pullover Sweatshirt - I absolutely love how warm and cozy this looks. And not only does Gap have great deals, but it also comes in a variety of colors.
2. Modern Skinny Jeans in Leopard Print - I love a good print pair of pants, despite the fact that I generally don't need to attract attention to some parts of my body. It is nearly impossible for me to walk away from leopard print.
3. Scotch Plaid Flannel Shirt, Sherpa Lined Hoodie - plaid may be my Achille's heel....and since I'm so darn cold, I could definitely use a good sherpa lined jacket to wear around - in the house.
4. Talbots Chatham Velveteen Ankle Pants- Black Watch Plaid - and some more Black Watch Plaid (obviously a favorite) - again....printed pants may not be the most amazing choice, but this is definitely calling to me.
5. Plaid Shirttail Hem Blouse - I think this shirt with a nice pair of pants would be perfect for a holiday party.
6. Mock Neck Tunic Sweater - a pretty basic sweater - and this picture doesn't do it justice- that comes in a variety of colors. I bought one in a beautiful green for just $29 and I can't wait to dress it up with a necklace I found over the weekend at the outlet malls.
7. Sherpa Lined Parka - this is another item I just couldn't pass up. This jacket was 60% off plus an additional 15% off, making it just $40. I have been wanting something a little longer for a while now and this style is one I've had before and liked.
8. Oblong Camo Floral Print Scarf - anyone who reads my blog knows I have a thing for camo and I love that it's a little jazzed up with some bright flowers on it.
9. Print Twist Neck Fit and Flare Dress - this past fall I bought a dress from Banana Republic Factory that I really liked. I saw this at the outlet mall as well and really like it, especially the detail up by the neckline. And the deals right now are amazing.
10. Featherweight Stripe Turtleneck - I have one navy/black striped turtleneck that I love. I am always looking for another one that looks crisp and sharp.
That's it for me this week. How about you? What's caught your eye?