Friday, November 16, 2018

Friday Five: It's Almost Thanksgiving

For as much as I don't like cold weather, I really do like cold weather clothing.  I love the holiday season and nice, cozy sweaters.  This week I found plenty of things I'd love to have in my closet.










1. Cozy Karma Asym Pullover - I love the side zipper on this one.  Athleta has such nice, cozy sweatshirts that are so soft.  And this one comes in a wide variety of colors.









2.  Crewneck Sweater with Jeweled Buttons - I like the button detail on this sweater from JCrew which comes in a variety of colors.







3.  Point Sur Pointelle Knit Crew Neck Sweater in Colorblock - I love the stripes on this sweater and the colors in it.  I think I could wear this to work, with a pair of jeans, or even with a pair of velveteen pants to make it a bit dressier.






4.  Women's Stine Favorite Flannel Shirt - I am still in love with buffalo plaid and this is a little different spin on things by combining two different plaids together.








5.  Striped Sweater -  I think this sweater is absolutely beautiful and I love the white on white look.








6.  Curvy Skinny Corduroy Pant - I bought myself a pair of gray jeans from the Gap a few weeks ago and I love them. Unfortunately I can't wear jeans to work, so I found this pair of corduroys that seem to be similar in style and cut to my jeans. Loft has sales frequently, and I ordered these for myself just last night. I'm crossing my fingers that they work for me.







7.   AE Plush Jegging Crew - this shirt has been popping up on my instagram feed and considering it's camo, I'm definitely interested.








8.   Fun Breton - I bought a holiday Breton a few years ago from Boden and love it.  If I wanted to add to my collection, this would be the one I'd pick this year (although I love several of them).








9. Twill A-Line Skirt Country Plaid - I love things that are A-line and I love this plaid. I have several different things I could pair this with. If winters weren't so darn cold, I'd be all over this skirt.








10.  Prince Charles Turns 70 - Earlier this week Prince Charles turned 70.  This family photo was released in honor of his birthday. What a great picture of this family!





That's it for me this week.  How about you? What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

I've been in a looking mood but not a buying mood, which is good. I've seen lots of cardigans that appeal to me but you don't get to wear them too much here. I still need new tennis shoes but my torn up Converse are just too comfortable to give up.