Friday, September 28, 2018

Friday Five

October is just right around the corner and the weather really does feel like it here. They're predicting the first frost for tonight. The upside of that is that some of the mosquitoes will be killed off, but the downside is that the whole weekend is supposed to be cold and since it's Homecoming, it's not ideal dress weather for my girls.  

Since I slept in today and didn't get this posted ahead of time, I'll be quick about sharing this week's finds:







1.  Rugby Polo Dress - I love a good rugby, and this dress is just one more way a rugby can be worn.








2.  Lace Dress - as a teacher, I have pretty much no need at all for something this dressy, but this would be perfect for the dressy occasions that crop up every once in a while.






3.  Sherpa Lined Denim Jacket for Women - I love denim jackets and this sherpa trimmed one would be perfect for colder weather. It's from Old Navy, so it's reasonably priced.







4.  Long-sleeve striped side-tie T-shirt - not only do I love a good stripe, but I also enjoy the side tie on this shirt.






5.  Sweatshirt Sweater in Camo - I'm so happy I'm still seeing camo around this fall.  I like this sweater better in person than in the picture.






6.  Parke Blazer in Velvet - and I've also been seeing a lot of velvet, which I also love.  JCrew has beautiful velvet blazers on their website and I love all the colors.







7.  London Button-Cuff Sweater - although I've never been to England, I have a minor obsession with all things British. This sweater would be perfect for me.







8.  After Hours Chelsea Boots - I have a pair of Uggs that are a little like these boots, which means I don't need these, but if you are looking for something a little dressy to wear with jeans, these boots would be great.







9.  Velvet Plaid Flannel Duvet Cover - I would love to add some plaid to my home and this duvet cover would be just the thing to give our bedroom a little color. 






10.  The Good Cop - I just started watching The Good Cop and have been enjoying it. Of course I remember Tony Danza from his Who's The Boss? days and love generally everything he does.  




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

That yellow striped tee is too cute. It was 100 degrees here so so sign of cooler weather at all. I am loving my Birkenstocks though. I finally returned the damaged metallic ones for a pair of black leather ones and I am in love. The metallic ones are so cute but I didn't even wear them before the metallic coating began to rub off in he box. I just bought some shoes form LLBean and all the reviews said they ran huge so I sized down but they are way too small. Had to send them back to exchange.