I woke up this morning to some heavy rain showers, but managed to still force myself to work out before starting the day. I wish getting up super early would get easier, but I think it might always be hard. I've got a full day ahead and told the girls I would take them to see the movie The Miracle Season tonight, so I don't have time for a workout later today.
The temperatures are definitely spring-like here, and I'm finding some spring and summer clothes I'd love to have.
1. Cole Haan Open Toe Wedge Pump - I love how these look. At this point, they are too dressy for the job I have and I just don't dress up to hang out at home. But if I had a job that required some professional clothing, these shoes would be in my closet.
2. Women's Modern Loafer - Katie Couric was raving about these loafers on her podcast and if Katie loves them, I probably would, too. There are several color options available, but these red shoes would be fun.
3. The Soft Cotton Square Crew - while I was checking out Everlane and the loafers above, I noticed this sweater. Just a wardrobe staple available in several colors.
4. Make Mystery Graphic T- maybe some people wouldn't recognize this as a nod to Nancy Drew, but I've loved Nancy since I was about nine years old.
5. Criss Cross Sweatshirt - this is perhaps not a very exciting sweatshirt, but my daughter has one from Athleta's girls' line and it is so soft and nice looking, that I just might need one for myself.
6. Tilda Embroidered Cotton Skirt - I have a pair of pants that has a city scene on it that I bought several years ago. I still like that look, and this skirt would just update it.
8. Gingham Pajama Set - and I love gingham, so why not get a pair of gingham pajamas?
9. Molls Top - another pretty standard top, but with a little extra detail.
10. The Palace released new pictures of Baby Louis. Adorable.
So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?