Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday Five: Memorial Day Weekend



Ahhhh! Memorial Day Weekend! Three days off of work.  Beautiful, hot weather.  I can't wait!  The countdown to the end of the school year continues.  And I'm also counting down to next Wednesday when I head to Book Expo in New York City.  






1.  Straw Tote - I found some straw totes last week, but once I had clicked on them a few times, I continued to get straw tote options in my instagram feed.  I think I like this one even better than the ones I saw last week.  




2.  Jumbo NYPL Logo Mug - there are tons of bookish mugs out there....I don't own any at this point, but someday I might actually refresh my 

3.  Wool Runner - I'm always up for a new pair of tennis shoes.  These are maybe a little dressier than some other tennis shoes.





4.  Queen Elizabeth Crew Socks - who wouldn't want to follow up Harry and Meghan's wedding with a pair of Queen Elizabeth socks?






5.  Scout Designs Vintage Rainbow Stripe Leggings - this reminds me of my childhood - it must be the rainbow stripe. I'd love to exercise in these!



Scout Designs Vintage Rainbow Stripe Leggings



6.   Striped Tie Front Tank Top - this striped tank and the others that JCrew has like it would be a great addition to any summer wardrobe.  







7.  Seamless Leggings - The camo leggings keep appearing on my instagram feed. I'm not sure how instagram knows how I feel about camo, but I'm happy they clued me in to these.









8.  Market Wrap Skirt - there are so many great skirts out there. I love the crisp, summer look of this one.  Sadly, I don't dress up for work, but if I did, this would definitely be something I'd buy.








9.  Popover Boyfriend Tunic Shirt in Linen - I love the color of this shirt, however, linen always looks so wrinkly on me.  If you are someone who can ear linen and it doesn't look like you rolled around in a laundry basket for a while, then this is the shirt for you.









10.  Official Royal Wedding Photographs- so much loveliness.  I am still dealing with a royal wedding hangover.  Absolutely beautiful.










So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

How do you manage to bit in BEA with the end of your school year approaching?

I've not bought or looked at anything recently. Because of all my lady issues and the hormones I was put on, I have gained 20 lbs in 3 months. No joke. Eating the same old stuff. Makes me ill. I certainly don't want to buy anything with all this added weight I am lugging around.