Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday Five: Hello, Spring!


The warm weather has finally arrived and it is delightful. We had such cold weather for so long that pretty much any day above 50 seems amazing.  Now our spring sports are finally able to practice and play and it has been enjoyable to take a walk after supper. And it means it is time to count down the number of school days left.


I've found a few things that caught my eye this week as well:






1.  Cantine Dress - I saw this dress at Scheel's when I took the girls shopping last weekend.  It had a cute little cardigan draped over it and looked so cute.  I might have to try this one on at some point. However, I like a lot of dresses but have yet to purchase one.






2.  Sun Bum Chapstick - I have a tube of this in my van and will be really upset if someone takes it without my knowing.  I am not sure what it is about this particular type but I love it. I normally don't like coconut flavored anything, but apparently it is great in chapstick. 





3.  Slouchy Hobo for Women - I could always use another bag for schlepping all my stuff to and from school.  And in general, the bigger the bag, the better. 






4.  Kork Ease Gladiator Sandals - I'm still on the hunt for a pair of sandals to wear this summer. I used to not like the gladiator look, but these I am kind of liking.






5.  On The Bright Side T-Shirt - JCrew has a few t-shirts with different messages on them.  This would be perfect for summer.






6.  Fruit Bowl Earrings - when I was looking at these I kept thinking to myelf that these earrings looked like fruit bowls.  Imagine my surprise when I saw them actually called fruit bowl earrings.  I like these but I'm not exactly sure what I would wear them with.




eiec




7.  Honey Lexie Women's Sandal - I ddin't realize Tom's sold sandals. These come in a few colors, but I like the pretty standard tan.





8.  Alison Jersey Top  - the little tassels coming off this top are calling to me.  



9.  Emma Pom Pom Sandal .....and so is the pom pom on this sandal





10.  The birth of the royal baby - I love the royal family and have been waiting anxiously for the birth of this baby.  And just this morning they revealed the name: Louis Arthur Charles.  






So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

I kind of love those earrings but they are a true statement piece and probably should be worn at a pool party or Mexican fiesta or something.

The POM sandals. I am dying.

The tshirt is cute but looks like it would be the type to shrink and be all wrinkly.