Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday Five: Spring Break Begins Today


At 3 PM my spring break officially starts. Not that I'm counting down.  I'm not sure what our plans are for next week, but I am hoping I can come up with something more entertaining that sitting in my house, reading, and cleaning.  

I found a few things this week to share with everyone.  Spring must be coming (despite the fact that we did get more snow) because there are lots of cute spring clothes out there right now)









1.  Women's 3D Cotton Boatneck Sweater - Uniqlo's boatneck sweater looks so crisp and clean. I love their clothes more in person and wish I had a store somewhere around us.





2.  Brooks Ravenna  - Nordstrom Rack had a great sale on Brooks the other day. I technically don't need new running shoes yet, but since they were on sale, I bought myself this pair.  



3.  Peplum Tee - this style of shirt is all over the place right now. I've yet to get myself one, but eventually I will probably need to just do it.  I like that they are dressier than a regular T and not too tight - hiding some areas I want hidden.







4.  Stitch Stripe Sweater - I saw this while browsing on Nordstrom and felt like this would be a great transition sweater from winter into spring. 








5.  Jersey Midi Skirt - this long skirt looks pretty versatile to me. I love a good stripe.









6.  Girlfriend Girl Stripe Chinos in Color -  I have a few pairs (in different colors) of these pants from last spring and love them. This is the color I'm eyeing right now.







7.  Camo Cardi - Anthropologie has this fantastic camo cardigan right now. I love the subdued colors in it.  









8.   Wedgie Platform High Top Sneaker - Facebook is so sneaky. These shoes popped up in my feed and I love them. How did they know that would be the case?






9.  Women's Cotton Linen Roll Sleeve Shirt - gingham is one of those things that just screams "spring" to me.  This green color is the one I'm loving now, but Lands End has a few color options if green isn't for you.







10.  Book Club Trailer - I know nothing about this movie, but with a title like Book Club and the cast listed, this is a must-see for me.  I can't wait for it to come out.







So that's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

2 comments:

Kay said...

That cast for Book Club is certainly a 'blast from the past'! And they used 'Fifty Shades' as their inspiration. LOL LOL

Ti said...

I had never heard of Uniqlo before you posted about it but they have some pretty good things. Do you own anything from there? How is the quality before the price point is pretty good.

I shared the trailer for Book Club last week. It looks so funny!! I love the cast. They have all aged pretty well and Andy Garcia! Need I say more?