I'm enjoying having Friday off from school, although my day began with taking Middle Sister and a classmate to their driver's ed driving time. I was at Wal-Mart by 8 AM. When I got home I made sure I took a nice long nap, and have been unproductive ever since.
We've got some egg dying going on at our house and are going out to eat with my in-laws for supper.
And we still have a lot of snow on the ground. Track, soccer and golf seasons are under way as much as they can be at this point, but the sports are definitely impacted by the weather.
I've found some cute stuff online that I'd love to wear if the weather would warm up.
1. Women's Madras Plaid Shirt - I have an obsession with madras much like my obsession with camouflage. I own shorts in madras plaid, but the shirt takes things to a whole new level.
2. Lightweight Flutter Sleeve Top - Old Navy has a few color options and since I am in need of a few tops for spring, this might be one I add to my wardrobe. Not too dressy. Not too pricey.
3. Jersey Knit Swing Dress for Women - Old Navy has this dress in a few color options. I bought the black because not only is it down to $15, I can throw on a denim jacket with it, or my camo jacket. For the few times I actually need to wear a dress, this might suffice.
4. Textured Cotton Gingham Popover - gingham just screams "spring" to me. I like the navy/white option.
5. Shirred Long Sleeve Blouse in Swiss Dot - I ordered this shirt from Gap and love it. It is a little sheer, so wearing a tank underneath is a necessity. I like that I can wear it with white jeans, with black pants, with shorts, with denim, with khakis.....
6. Plaid Gauze Shirt in Boy Fit - this is just $19.99 on the JCrew Factory site right now. I've loved the two popovers I bought there for the winter, and think this would go perfectly with my burgundy pants.
7. Tana Crossbody Bag - The bright blue bag is one that feels like spring to me, too. Boden is never cheap, but I feel like their merchandise is good quality and would last forever.
8. Women's Lina Slide Sandals - several years ago I bought a pair of gold sandals at Target and have received many compliments on them. The pair I wanted was nearly $200 at Garnet Hill, but I settled for the $20 version, sure that they wouldn't last long. They are still going strong. These gold sandals are slightly different, but the newer versions that Target offers. I'm thinking that these would be a great summer purchase for anyone needing a new pair of sandals.
9. The Classic Shirt - more gingham.....Boden's latest classic shirt style features pink gingham. I have some hot pink Tieks that would compliment this shirt nicely.
10. Women's Ampersand Double Hooded Sweatshirt - this camo sweatshirt is on sale right now at Scheels. I didn't let myself look at it for too long, or it would have been in my shopping bag, coming home with me.
That's all for me this week. What's caught your eye?
Happy Easter, everyone!