Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday Five





1.  GapFit gWarm Cable Quilt Turtleneck - this sweater popped up on my Facebook feed this morning and I instantly developed a desperate need for it.  I LOVE how warm and cozy it looks.  Gap is always having sales so I'm waiting a little for this one to get reduced further.








2.  Women's Eddie Bauer Lodge Boot  - and just yesterday I was showing a friend these Eddie Bauer boots.  I commented that they would go down in price soon.  And voila! Today they are 50% off.    I have a black pair much like this from a few years ago and LOVE them.  Merry Christmas to me, is what I'm thinking.








3.  Assymetrical Snap Popover - I have the navy blue version of this shirt and I wear it so often I might need a second one.  Abercrombie was sold out in many of the colors, but just this morning I see there is a whole new bunch of colors being offered.






4.  Alpine Village Cardigan - this sweater is more than I want to pay, but I really love sweaters and so far this year I have yet to purchase a new one.






5.  Alyx Top - I like the style of these tops - a torso different colored than the sleeves.  This would be a nice winter shirt to throw on with jeans.







6.  Women's Down East Baseball 3/4 Sleeve Shirt - and this one would makes me think a little bit more that winter may not last forever.









7.  Women's Adidas Coulfoam QT Racer Casual Shoes - my husband doesn't understand that it is OK to pick out a pair of shoes based on the color. I love these maroon shoes.  





8.  Assymetrical Ruffle Front Top - JCrew Factory has been very good to me lately. This stripe top adds a new touch with the ruffles, meaning I could wear it with jeans, or with a pair of dressier pants 






9. Fabric Reindeer Objects - we didn't do a very good job of decorating this year, only getting out a smaller tree and a few of our decorations.  At this point I'm happy we even got that much done.  Here is a cute little reindeer I think would make a nice addition to the decorations I have.







10.  The Other F Word - again, I'm late to the party on this one.  This is on Amazon and is a funny little sitcom. One of the best features is that each episode is only about ten minutes long.  Even I can find time to watch them.






So that's it for me this week? What's caught your eye?

No comments: