Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday Five

After driving to work in the dark this week, I am excited to turn my clock back this weekend.  I can't wait for the extra hour of sleep, either.  However, this makes it really seem as though winter is coming.

As usual I have found some good stuff this week. The challenge is for me not to actually purchase everything I like.







1.  Beach Cocoon Cowl Neck Pullover - Doesn't this look cozy while still being something that could be worn with jeans or even with a pair of khakis? There are several colors available.







2.  Crazy Stripe Crewneck Sweater - I feel like Gap has had a stripe sweater option for the last several winters. I love the look of a multi-striped sweater.  This is the 2017 version.








3.  Print Popover Shirt - I love the blues together and have a pair of gray jeans myself I would pair this with.   The last time I checked it was only $16.99. a bargain!



product photo




4.  Lifetime Leather Mini Sling Bag - I love a good leather bag. The Duluth Trading Company has several options. This is just one I have my eye on.






5.  Large Points of Light Ornament - and since winter is coming, so are the holidays. I love adding a few ornaments to my collection each year.  This is one of the ones I like.









6.  Coaster Go-To Sweatshirt - I wasn't an initial fan of the cut-out back sweatshirt style, but I'm warming up to it. I like the looks of this one, but if you aren't thinking this is the one for you, Athleta has several options.






7.  The Christmas Breton - I bought a Christmas Breton last year and loved it. There are four options this year - this is my favorite.





8.  On the Go Salad Container - for years I have taken salads to work for lunch and struggled with how to pack it. I don't like soggy lettuce, which is what happens if you have to put the toppings with it hours before you are ready to eat. This salad container seems like a win-win to me.





9.  Elephant and Piggie Enamel Pins - Even though I've moved up to middle school this year, I still love Elephant and Piggie. I wear my Elephant and Piggie sweatshirt all the time, and I might have to add these pins to my collection.


10.  Ivory Fair Isle - I managed to talk myself out of two Eddie Bauer sweaters last weekend when they had a 50% sale, but then I got a Lands End catalog this week, and I'm just not sure I can talk myself out of this one.  It's 40% off for the next few days.



Womens 3/4 Sleeve Fair Isle Turtleneck Sweater

So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?


1 comment:

Ti said...

I got the same Lands End catalog but I have to talk myself out of it because my daughter tried out for and made a club volleyball team. Why are these clubs so expensive??? Her volleyball coach told her to try out because for her to be on JV next year it shows the coaches she's serious but she made it!! And it's thousands of dollars and with her choir trip we are dead in the water for any big spending. I feel a little sick over spending it but she will be giving up the next three choir trips to make up for it.