Last weekend we were in Wisconsin for a wedding and finished up the weekend by stopping off at the Mall of America. I found lots to want, but ended up with nothing for myself. Each girl, however, did get a thing or two.
1.Velvet Pants - I've seen a black background with bright floral print a few places for fall. I love these Boden pants, although I don't feel like I could wear them multiple times a week without people noticing.
2. Long Sleeve Breton - I love the two short sleeve Bretons I own and considering how often I've looked at buying more, I think it's only a matter of time until another one makes it's way to my closet.
3. Asics Gel-Fit Sana 3SE - I fell in love with these the moment I saw them. Everything about them screams my name. They also come in a pink color.
4. Altar'd State Wildflower Harvest Tunic -I've only been to Altar'd State a few times, but I really enjoy looking there and can usually find a few things I wouldn't mind owning. I think this top is beautiful.
5. Embroidered Peasant Top - it's been years since I've really looked at Abercrombie, but this fall I've found a few things there I've really liked. This peasant top would work well with jeans or khakis.
6. Whisper Cotton Turtleneck - Madewell now has a store at the Mall of America. I liked looking there and found several things, including this turtleneck, that were cute.
7. Women's Campfire Sweater Coat-Bears - at one point in my life Eddie Bauer was my go to store. I don't find much there anymore, but I'm still a sucker for their beautiful sweaters.
8. Rome Collector T-Shirt - and who doesn't need another t-shirt? I like the JCrew Factory collector t-shirts and admit that anything that has to do with travel is usually something I like.
9. Cold Control Max Camo Fur Trim Puffer - I almost didn't find anything camo this week to include in today's post. But, this lovely jacket from Gap fits the bill. And it's on sale right now for $89.
10. Eastland Falmouth Camp Moc -is it 1991? I bought a pair of these for my freshman year of college. Abercrombie has them on their website righ tnow if you need a pair. I can put on my rugby and break out the Zima as well.
So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?