Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday Five

It's been a little cool for the beginning of September here in Iowa.  I'm not complaining, though.  Cuddling up with a book and a blanket is nothing to be upset about.  With Irma looming near Florida and wildfires in Montana (my brother-in-law and his family live there), along with a few more natural disasters, cool weather is nothing to complain about.


It has caused me to look a little more closely at some cold weather clothing since it appears I will be needing it soon.

Here are the items I found this week:





1.  Crane Collector T-shirt - JCrew Factory had some great Labor Day sales. I'm a sucker for an interesting T-shirt.  So cranes? Yep.  Looks like a conversation starter to me.






2.  Funnelneck Sweatshirt - this sweatshirt comes in a few colors - all of which I would be OK with.  Plus it looks cozy.



3.  Excursion Vest - I'm a vest lover. Long ago (probably 1995) my mom tried to tell me vests were just a fad. And here it is, 2017, and vests are everywhere.




4.  Classic Camo Women's T - I think camo is a pretty standard appearance on my Friday Five list. Milk and Honey is a great place to get a nice, soft T.




5.  Camo Logo Pullover Crewneck - and yet another bit of camo to end the week.  






6.  Ryka Elita Women's Cross Training Shoes - I'm looking for some black tennis shoes to wear to work and with black jeans.  I would have to see how tight the elastic strap is on my foot.  That could be a deciding factor for me, but I do like the look of these.










7.  The Classic Shirt - Going to London would be a dream for me.  I might have to just be satisfied with this shirt.  I just wore one of Boden's classic shirts to school this week (blue with polka dots) and love the fit of it.







8.  Adidas Originals Women's ZX 700 Fashion Sneaker - after I find some black tennis shoes, I wouldn't mind having a pair of burgundy or maroon ones.  My daughters' school colors are maroon and gold and slowly I'm adding things in these colors to my closet. 


9.  Cross T-shirt Crazy Cool Threads is a new to me company that manufactures faith inspired T-shirts. They have a lot I'd love to add to my wardrobe.  








10.  I remember watching Princess Diana and Prince Charles taking Prince William to his first day of school many years ago. Now William and Kate are taking George.  So cute.







So, what's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

As always, too many things have caught my eye. I did buy a few Ts from Target. A navy striped one and a heathered black T. My AC died during the hottest week of the year and I quickly realized I would just like to be naked but that is not socially acceptable.