Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Five: Back to Work

Despite the fact that summer went too fast, it's been good to have a schedule - even though the alarm going off at 4:15 AM is, well, for lack of a better word, alarming.

The good news is survived the first two days with students, and the even better news is that I get to come back for 178 more.

Here are some of the things that caught my eye this week:







1.  Fitted Crew Neck T Dress - I love animal print. Even though this is just a simple dress, I think the animal print makes it look a little dressier.





2.  Lucky Brand Emmie Ballet Flat  - my silver ballet slippers with big flowers on the front are no longer looking very nice.  I needed to replace them, and this is the pair I found that fit well and wasn't very pricey.  They come in all sorts of colors, but for whatever reason the tan leather ones were super big, while the silver ones fit like a dream.  


3.  Softspun Stripe Cap Sleeve T - I love a good striped shirt.  And right now everything is 50% off at Gap.





4. Blossom Tassel Infinity Scarf - this is a great scarf, but more important, I am loving how it looks with the utility jacket. I think I might have to try a similar look soon.





5.  Starlight on the Water Cardigan - I am so not ready for winter, but I do look at the Sundance clearance page frequently just to see what types of great sweaters I can pick up for a fraction of the original price.  This is one that caught my eye this week and is discounted from $158 to $49.99




6.  Do Good pillow - I was noticing how ratty my pillows are looking (having a dog who chews on the corners of them doesn't help). Target has some cute pillows, and this is one I wouldn't mind having on my couch.



7.  Slub Weave Lace Trim Shift Dress - a pretty simple dress that looks like something I could wear a variety of places.  






8.  Shimmer Stripe T - this is a shirt that I think looks cuter in person.  The shimmery-ness of it makes it seem a little dressy which I enjoy. The sleeves are a little wider which I also like.





9.  Mixed Ribbed Bell Sleeve Sweater - I love how simple this sweater is and how dressy it looks to me.  It's paired with a skirt here, but it could be worn with dress pants or even jeans.  



10.  Last Chance U- I'm late to the party on this one. Rarely do I get to watch television, but I have even gone so far as to lie in bed with headphones on, watching this on my phone.  Loving it so far.  




So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

No comments: