It must really be feeling like summer to me because everything I've found this week is definitely something to be worn during the hottest months of the year. I am so ready to be done with school, but we still have four days next week. Then freedom, sweet freedom!
Here's what I found this week online:
1. Embroidered Linen-Cotton Tank - this comes in navy as well, but I'm thinking the white would really show off the tan I am hoping to get.
2. Women's Legend Wash Curvy Stretch Shorts - I feel like every year I need to update a few pairs of shorts. These are long enough that I can also wear them to school.
3. Beach Striped Lace Up Swing Dress - technically this is a dress, but I would happily wear it to the pool over my suit.
4. Printed Tie Waist Shirt - this shirt just screams "beach" and "vacation" to me. I'm not sure where I would wear it, but wherever it would be, I would feel like it was summer.
5. Drapey Fringe Aloha Scarf - and this scarf is on sale at the Gap. Perfect print for warm weather and the beach.
6. Happier In Hollywood Podcast - one of my favorite podcasts has branched out. Gretchen Rubin and her sister Elizabeth Craft co-host the weekly Happiness podcast I listen to. Now Elizabeth and her writing partner are also hosting Happier in Hollywood. I'm excited to have another podcast to listen to while walking the dog.
So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?