I am on the countdown until school is out. The weather is starting to seem summer-like and each day I can hardly wait to get off work and get home. The students are definitely ready to be done with school and trying to
entertain teach them has become impossible.
So, here are five (ish) things that caught my eye this week:
1. Ruffle Knit Tank - I had a version of this from Garnet Hill several years ago that I loved. I like this new updated version, too.
2. Weekend Denim Skirt - I've been seeing denim skirts all over the place. We can't wear denim on the bottom to work which is unfortunate, because I feel like a denim skirt is pretty standard teacher attire.
3. Lucy Vital Pant - I love all things Lucy. I know I am getting another pair of shorts for the summer, but I'd love a pair of the pants, too.
4. Firecracker T - Milk and Honey Tees have some really cute items right now. This is one of my favorites.
5. Relaxed Lightweight Tunic for Women - Last night I took Little Sister shopping for shorts. I had seen this tunic online and liked it in the store as well. It's hanging in my closet right now, just awaiting a time I can pair it with my white jeans.
6. Lightweight Printed Crew - I'm not sure why I find this t so cute, but I think it's adorable. I'm thinking I could add it to my cart when I order a short sleeve Breton from Boden.
How about you? What's caught your eye this week?