Monday, April 10, 2017

Mailbox Monday

Last week was a fantastic week of book mail.  When I first started blogging, I never got book mail.  Getting one item every once in a while was a momentous occasion.  Now I've been blogging for many years and my book mail has increased greatly.  And I will never take for granted these free books that show up on my doorstep.  

This past week I was flooded with fantastic new books. It will take me a while to get to all of them.  But book mail never gets old! I am still excited to open each and every package.  

Monday's Mail: 




Tuesday's Mail:





Thursday's Mail:





Friday's Mail:




Saturday's Mail: 



The struggle is always finding enough time to get to read all these great books.  My fear of running out of reading material won't happen anytime soon.

Happy Reading Everyone!  

No comments: