The past few nights I've noticed how it is staying light so much later than just a few weeks ago. Last night I even took my dog for a walk at 8 PM - and it wasn't dark. The weather could warm up - and it could stop raining any day - but I love that winter appears to be over.
Lots of great things online again this week. Here are a few I'm sharing:
1. The Classic Shirt (Ivory Beach) - there are a few other prints, including a polka dot that I love, but this is a new design, and I'm just biding my time until I can't stand the temptation and end up purchasing it.
2. Espadrille Wedges - unfortunately my school doesn't allow open toed shoes. Ugh. My sandal inventory has reduced greatly since that dress code went into effect. Mostly I just wear flip flops all summer long. I do need a pair of dressy sandals at some point, and these are super cute.
3. Tretorn Nylite Plus - my poor old Tretorns that I continue to wear look old and ratty. These would really brighten up my day. There are a few other colors available, but the green speaks to me.
4. Women's Short Sleeve Oil Wash Top with Pom Pom and Lace Trim - Target is carrying the brand Knox and Rose now (maybe they always have, but it was news to me). I love the shirts in the store right now. I did break down and buy this last weekend.
5. Woven Tripod Accent Stool -I love this colorful stool. I'm not sure I could sneak this into my house since is pretty bright.
6. Folk Art Mug - and if I needed another mug....this would be it.
So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?