TGIF! Despite the fact that I wasn't all that excited to go back to work on Monday (I could have used a day off to recover from Easter), this week has gone by quickly. It's kind of amazing how these Fridays seem to keep rolling around, which means that soon it will be summer vacation! Thank goodness!
Here are a few things that caught my eye this week:
1. Denim Raw Hem Bermuda Shorts - after listening to Big Mama and Boo Mama on their podcast, I need to get with it. Apparently denim shorts are big this year. That's good news for me since I never stopped wearing them entirely when they weren't so in style. This pair looks pretty versatile to me and not super short.
2. Breeze Skirt - Print - when Big Sister was inducted into the Cyclone Achievement Club a few weeks ago at school it became painfully obvious how few dressy things I own. I find lots of cute stuff, but since I wear a skirt or dress infrequently, it's hard to justify the purchase. I do love this outfit and think I could even wear it on vacation this summer.
and Breeze Top
3. Bernardo Monica Thongs - and sandals...this area of my wardrobe is also lacking. These are some I could wear with jean shorts or a skirt.
4. Embroidered Gauze Tunic - Embroidery must be on my list of things I love - right along with fur and sequins. Love this top.
5. Melody 1963 an Amazon Prime special - when I was perusing Amazon Prime I noticed that American Girl has a few cute shows for girls. My ten year old and I could spend some quality time watching a few of them. This one set in 1963 caught my eye simply because of the time period.
6. Beans Means Heinz - this is a video that my pen-pal (who I have now "known" but never met for over 30 years) posted on Facebook. Apparently they have these restaurants in England. I'm intrigued to say the least.
And that's it, folks. And how about you? What's caught your eye this week?