Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday Five

This week has been full of fantastic internet finds. I could have shared a list of twenty items, but decided I'd hold off and stick to my five (or six) and have a few ready for the next couple of weeks.  

Here's what I have for you this week:





1.  Contrast Stripe Vintage Soft T - this is  a nice twist on the stripes I find so appealing.  And, it could be worn with shorts, jeans or even a pair of white pants.






2.  Cutout Lace Swing Top -as I was doing some online shopping (er...looking), I came upon this shirt, which looks super comfortable and could be worn to work or with a pair of jeans.  I'm all about having clothes that I can wear in a variety of settings.





3.  Star V-Neck Cardigan - I already have a lot of cardigans... but none with stars.  






4.  Short Sleeve Breton - You  might be telling me to get over the Breton already. But this one is a new style with multi-colored strips on the sleeve. Loving it.







5. Ribbed Bomber Cardigan - Earlier this week Gap had 40% off, and I couldn't hold back on buying this sweater, which seems pretty versatile. 






6.  Pioneer Woman Ribbed Glass Bowl - and despite the fact that I have plenty of kitchenware, this bowl caught my eye.




So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

No comments: