This week has been full of fantastic internet finds. I could have shared a list of twenty items, but decided I'd hold off and stick to my five (or six) and have a few ready for the next couple of weeks.
Here's what I have for you this week:
1. Contrast Stripe Vintage Soft T - this is a nice twist on the stripes I find so appealing. And, it could be worn with shorts, jeans or even a pair of white pants.
2. Cutout Lace Swing Top -as I was doing some online shopping (er...looking), I came upon this shirt, which looks super comfortable and could be worn to work or with a pair of jeans. I'm all about having clothes that I can wear in a variety of settings.
3. Star V-Neck Cardigan - I already have a lot of cardigans... but none with stars.
4. Short Sleeve Breton - You might be telling me to get over the Breton already. But this one is a new style with multi-colored strips on the sleeve. Loving it.
5. Ribbed Bomber Cardigan - Earlier this week Gap had 40% off, and I couldn't hold back on buying this sweater, which seems pretty versatile.
6. Pioneer Woman Ribbed Glass Bowl - and despite the fact that I have plenty of kitchenware, this bowl caught my eye.
So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?