Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Five


Can you believe it's March?!  Spring break is fast approaching, and despite the fact that there are no major plans, I am excited for a break.

I've gone through my closet and eliminated A LOT of clothes. Some are old. Some don't fit very well. And some I just don't like how they look when I'm wearing them.  I have really pared down the wardrobe.  

That means I'd love to go shopping, but......

I'm trying to just have a few nice things to choose from and not a bunch of stuff I only sort of like.

Here are a few things that I found online this week to enjoy:





1.  Havana Hot Spots - Slim Cross Body Bag - I love Vera Bradley and all the prints.  This is a little bit different than what I normally think of as typical Vera, but I'm liking it.








2.  Kork-Ease Natalya - I need to do some shoe updating. I used to buy a few new pairs each season, but that was pre-children.  These are super cute. I do wish they came in a brown color, but black is all that's available.








3.  Code Cracker Capri  - these are some wild and crazy print capris. And for whatever reason, I love them.  Title Nine has two other crazy prints, but I keep thinking about  these. Maybe when the weather is warmer, it will be time to get a new pair of workout capris.  










4.  Gap Crochet Swing Top - I had great success in the Gap store in Des Moines when we were there for state wrestling. Much of what I saw there and liked, I can't find online.  However, I have found different things online that I like.    This would be a great piece when the weather is warmer.





5.  Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Top - Stripes again? Yes,  I love them. This T is from JCrew Factory and would be one I could wear in a variety of settings. 








6.  Book Face Friday - Book Face Friday is something that was introduced to me at a recent library meeting.  I have enjoyed looking at the various photographs on Book Face Friday posts.  





So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

Book Face Friday looks interesting. That would take some effort.

It got warm here all of a sudden so I have not a thing to wear. Figures. I love the boatneck top.