Can you believe it's March?! Spring break is fast approaching, and despite the fact that there are no major plans, I am excited for a break.
I've gone through my closet and eliminated A LOT of clothes. Some are old. Some don't fit very well. And some I just don't like how they look when I'm wearing them. I have really pared down the wardrobe.
That means I'd love to go shopping, but......
I'm trying to just have a few nice things to choose from and not a bunch of stuff I only sort of like.
Here are a few things that I found online this week to enjoy:
1. Havana Hot Spots - Slim Cross Body Bag - I love Vera Bradley and all the prints. This is a little bit different than what I normally think of as typical Vera, but I'm liking it.
2. Kork-Ease Natalya - I need to do some shoe updating. I used to buy a few new pairs each season, but that was pre-children. These are super cute. I do wish they came in a brown color, but black is all that's available.
3. Code Cracker Capri - these are some wild and crazy print capris. And for whatever reason, I love them. Title Nine has two other crazy prints, but I keep thinking about these. Maybe when the weather is warmer, it will be time to get a new pair of workout capris.
4. Gap Crochet Swing Top - I had great success in the Gap store in Des Moines when we were there for state wrestling. Much of what I saw there and liked, I can't find online. However, I have found different things online that I like. This would be a great piece when the weather is warmer.
5. Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Top - Stripes again? Yes, I love them. This T is from JCrew Factory and would be one I could wear in a variety of settings.
6. Book Face Friday - Book Face Friday is something that was introduced to me at a recent library meeting. I have enjoyed looking at the various photographs on Book Face Friday posts.
So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?