It's State Wrestling Tournament time here in Iowa. My husband is an assistant coach, so this is a week that's super busy. He and Big Sister (a team manager) left on Tuesday after school. The team qualified to wrestle in duals and five individual wrestlers qualified as well. I am taking a personal day today to travel to Des Moines with Middle Sister and Little Sister for the tournament.
And when I say "travel to Des Moines for the tournament" I mean "go shopping, eat at some great restaurants, and socialize."
Here are a few things that have caught my eye this week (and this is BEFORE) I've even been to Jordan Creek Mall.
1. Enamel Pins from Book Riot -there are some super cute enamel book related pins on Book Riot. I could purchase any of them and enjoy them. These are probably my two favorites, but I won't lie. I like them all.
2. Twist Front T - this cute t-shirt comes in a variety of colors from Nordstroms. It's only $22 which is a steal. I am in need of some type of closet overhaul and feel like this would be versatile and something I would wear often.
3. Ravenna Top - Boden always has cute stuff. The biggest worry is which item to purchase first. I like this top, but there are a few others I've been keeping my eye on as well.
4. Girlfriend Twill Stripe Chinos - last year I bought some salmon chinos identical to this from Gap. I am interested in adding the celery colored ones to my wardrobe this year. And right now Gap is offering 50% off for President's Day.
5. Celie Top - I don't often look at the Anthropologie website, but they have cute stuff. Some of it is outside of what I'm willing to pay, but every once in a while I luck out.
So, how about you? What's caught your eye this week?