Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Five


Friday Five is coming a bit late this week.  I have had my book fair at school this week which has consumed every spare moment.  I am ready for a break!  





1.  Crown on Netflix - I started this one last weekend, and was instantly sucked in. It doesn't hurt that I am in love with the royal family and would like anything about them.  I think this one will appeal to everyone who is missing Downton Abbey.








2.  Cheesy Olive Bread - with Thanksgiving fast approaching, I had to share the olive cheese bread that the Pioneer Woman introduced me to. This is definitely on my "to make" list for the holidays.







3.  Merino Lodge Sweater - I am loving the neutral sweaters that Athleta is showing right now. This is one of my favorites.






4.  Third Love - and I don't normally share information about underwear, but this bra is so fantastic that I feel compelled. I've been hearing about it every single week on the All The Books podcast and after hearing them gush about it for several months, I figured I'd take the plunge.  I might need to buy myself a second bra from Third Love. It is worth every penny.






5.  Beaded Cable Knit Sweater - I love anything with beads. Anything. Gap has 40% off right now and this one might have to go into my cart.






6. Outsider Camo Print Jacket - I checked the Big Mama Blog this morning (I love her Fashion Friday) and ordered it already. I love, love, love camo.





And that's it for the week. What's caught your eye this week?


No comments: