Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Five

It's Friday!  We've got a day of professional development planned for us at school and later tonight a home football game where Little Sister will perform a cheerleading routine at half time.  

Yesterday morning it was a brisk thirty degrees, which might not have been so bad except my heater doesn't work in my van.  I'm taking it in today to get fixed because I just don't think it's going to warm up a lot any time soon.

I've had a little time to do some online browsing this week, and this is what I've come up with:




1.  Podcast In The Dark - my friend Kristin recommended this podcast to me. It was in production prior to the remains of Jacob Wetterling being found, and chronicles the case of his disappearance.  My middle daughter was in the car with me when I started listening and now she's hooked, too.




2.  Terrell Cardigan - I'm not sure what it is about camo, but I love it.  I have a short sleeve T that I've been wearing with a denim jacket for fall, but if I had this cardigan I could wear camo all year long.





3.  Curvy Skinny Corduroy Pants - I have a pair of these from Loft in a burgundy color from last year and love them.  Right now they're on sale for $39.50 in a few different colors. I'm loving this marine blue.






4.  Mixed Stripe Wool Cardigan - Anthropologie is having a great sale right now but unfortunately this sweater doesn't qualify for it.  I'm going to be keeping my eyes on this one.




5.  Knuffle Bunny Fabric - Sadly I have probably spent more time looking at this fabric than anything else online all week.  In my defense, the kids at school are crazy for Mo Willems, and this quilting fabric themed after his Knuffle Bunny series of books is super cute.  I might have to look into having a quilt made for me with it.  


So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

No comments: