A few weeks ago I apologized for featuring any fall clothes. Now I'm all over the fall clothes coming out and can't help but share all of my great finds. If only I could revamp my entire wardrobe.
1. Classic Sneaker - I'm looking for a plain old basic boring sneaker. I don't know if this is exactly plain, but I like them.
2. Women's Eddie Bauer Trace Boot - Last year I was on a quest for boots. I just can't seem to stop looking at them, and this pair is a reasonable price right now, too.
3. Factory Printed Quilted Puffer Vest - I have worn vests for years. I thought they were going to go out of style for a bit, and even got rid of my collection of them several years ago. But every season there are new ones coming out and I still love them.
4. Women's Tencel Moto Jacket - I am in love with the whole moto jacket design.
6. Beaks and Geeks Podcast - ever since Books on the Nightstand (my most favorite podcast) stopped production, I've been looking for others to replace it. This one features interviews with authors. I've listened to a few episodes so far and thoroughly enjoyed it.
7. Tapple - Last week I was at the Mall of America on Friday. I love Marbles the Brain Store and never seem to leave without a new game to add to our collection. I'm saving Tapple for a Christmas present. The sales clerk did a great job selling me on this one and played with us (my friend Robin also bought this game, too).
8. Boomer Phelps on instagram - this should have been on last week's Friday Five. I love Boomer Phelps. He is adorable. After my friend, Kristin, told me she was following him on Instagram, I had to do the same.
And that's it. What's caught your eye this past week?