I've been back from Chicago for almost a week, and finally got around to checking out the website of some of the exhibitors that I saw when I was there. There are plenty of book-related things to buy. And then I started looking at shoes as well. I need a pair of sandals for summer, but I wish I could justify buying more than just one pair.
1. Dr. Scholl's For JCrew Sandals in Hologram Glitter - I had a pair of navy Dr. Scholl's when I was a kid. Loved them. I'm not sure they have the little bump in the middle anymore, but that was the cool thing back in the day.
2. Paint by Sticker books - if you need a gift for someone, this is it. Check out the website because you can see what the pages of this book look like. I think it would be perfect for a car trip.
3. Litograph Print - My masters thesis focused on Nancy Drew, so I am thinking having a print of Nancy Drew with the words from the book creating the picture would be perfect for me. I'm not sure my husband would think we need this hanging anywhere in our house.
4. Nancy Drew Puzzle - I wasn't even trying to find a Nancy Drew puzzle but I was busy talking when I was googling and this is what I ended up with. And now I want it.
5. Canvas Chuck Taylor All Star Shoreline Slip On Sneakers - last night I took the girls sandal shopping. I have wanted a pair of Converse for a long time, but my heels are super narrow and I have a hard time with them slipping off on the back. I feel like I might have a chance with this style.
And that's it. What's caught your eye this week?