It's Friday! Another week to check off in my countdown to spring. I have been so busy this week that I haven't had a chance to think ahead about blogging, so this Friday Five is late - and it's almost a miracle it is being posted at all.
1. Old Navy Gauze Pintuck Yoke Sleevless Top - I feel like this is a top I could wear in warm weather, and under cardigans in colder weather. And it comes in a variety of colors.
2. Fun in the Sun Swim Short - I missed out on these last year and am still kicking myself. Our spring break plans include a short trip to the Wisconsin Dells, so I am very ready to buy these for this year.
3. Pocket Shift Skirt - I pinned this on my My Style board on Pinterest but although I love this skirt, it really isn't my style. Or more accurately, it isn't my color. I love the skirt, but this is probably too red and eye-catching for me.
4. Lucky Brand Emmie Leather Flat - I found the best deal on a pair of Sorel boots a few weeks ago. And then these ballet flats popped out at me. They look super comfortable, so instead of just forgetting them, I'm still trying to justify needing them.
5. Sunrise Patchwork Blouse - Sundance has an outlet for their sale items. This shirt is a fun change-up to the traditional plaid shirt.
What did you find online this week? Feel free to share!