Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Five: Thinking A Lot About Food



1.  Pop Chips





Unfortunately I could eat an entire family size bag of these in one sitting. They are delish!  And healthier than chips, but I'm pretty sure that if I eat an entire bag, any health benefits are negated.


2.  New England Brown Bread



I went and heard a dietitian speak a year ago, and even though I felt like I could pick out which bread was healthy, I had never heard of New England Brown Bread, which she really talked up.  This is the only type of bread I eat anymore, and my girls have even started eating it from time to time.


3.  Zum 



Middle Sister had me buy her a bar of Zum and fell in love with it.  I bought a second bar that smells like mint and it seriously makes our whole lower level of our house smell good. I am thinking I am buying a few more bars so my entire house can smell good

4.  Nashville



I just barely started this on Hulu, but I am hoping to enjoy it in a week or two. I've heard good things about this.

5.  Justin's Almond Butter


I've been using these individual almond butter packets as a way of keeping track of serving size, which does seem to help.

Apparently I haven't been doing much internet shopping, but I am mighty hungry and focused on food this week.

What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

I haven't tried the Zum bars but I bought two bars of soap from a lady who was selling them at the beach (of all places) and I left them in the bag, upstairs in my room and the entire house smells wonderful. I bought one bar of cherry almond and a bar of eucalyptus and the two together for some reason smell so darn good. I don't even wan to use them they smell so good.