I've taken a few weeks off from posting anything on Sunday, but now that I start back to school again tomorrow, I am trying to return to the normal routine.
And a healthy diet.
These past few weeks have been full of good food, which has been enjoyable until I think about wearing real clothes to work and not sweatpants to hang out at home.
Just a few events that kept us busy over break:
- my brother-in-law and his wife and daughter visiting for ten days
- a trip with cousins to see The Good Dinosaur
- taking the girls ice skating with friends
- hair cuts for everyone
- shopping after Christmas and getting some great deals
- a lot of reading
- Downton Abbey watching - we are finally done with season 2
- cleaning our downstairs more thoroughly than I have in several years
I did some grocery shopping yesterday and a little meal prepping today. Later I will take the girls and the middle school church youth group to play volleyball for a while. The Packers play at 7:30 tonight, which is a big deal in our house.
I still need to plan my lessons for the week. It will be difficult to get back in the routine - at least this first week- but I am excited to have a schedule.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend and the start of 2016!