Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Five: The First Edition of 2016


Happy 2016! This is the first Friday Five of the new year. I have tried to stay away from all the great sales out there because I have already spent enough money at the end of 2015, and I need nothing.

Here are a few things I've found around the internet this past week:





1.  Rising Tide Vine with Flower Wool Coin Purse

So, this is the cutest little boiled wool purse that I've seen now a few times. It is only $20, and even though I just said I was done buying things I might have to make an exception.


2.  Senna Top

I love Sundance catalog, but they are not cheap!  This t-shirt costs $88, which seems entirely excessive.  However, I still love it!







3. Princess Ruched Top 

I came across this top, too and love it.  It would be perfect by itself or under a vest or jacket.








4.  BeanBoozled

My girls added a box of these to several Christmas presents this year. They loved trying the different jelly beans- even the disgusting flavors. I think dog food was the worst one they tried.



5.   Adele's Hello Parody-

I've had so many friends recommend this to me.  It's a fun look at Adele's Hello with a good laugh about all the eating done over the holidays.






6.  Prince George's first day of preschool

Isn't he cute? I still remember when his dad started school.  



So, Happy Friday to you!  What caught your eye this week?

No comments: