Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Five

This Friday Five post is a result of the "better late than never" mentality.  Last night as I was doing a little baking, I realized a few things. First, I have hardly read anything this week. Secondly, I have been busy every night.  And then I remembered that today is Friday which is fantastic because I need a break. Right after I get my Friday Five post done AND spend my day teaching.










1.  Women's Marled Cowl Neck Top



I really like this shirt from Eddie Bauer which comes in a few colors. The reviews do state that it snags easily, so I'm not sure how well that would work for me, but it looks comfy and would be great to layer with a vest or sweater.



2.  Bartolino Stud Embossed Leather Bootie



Remember how I wanted a pair of boots last week? I still want them.  The shorter bootie is slightly cheaper, but I'm not sure I can convince myself that it will be just as good as a longer boot.  And that means I need both pairs. Right?


3.  Women's Cozy Sherpa Hoodie






It's Friday and I'm just lucky that I can think of five things to post on, so I'm not sure that I haven't already shared this item.  This hoodie was a purchase from Old Navy a few weeks ago when they had their 50% off sale. It is a great purchase. Not only is it super warm, but it is also so cozy that when my nine year old cuddles up to read at night she loves to snuggle up close since she claims it feels like a blanket.


4.  Serial Season 2



I hate to admit that I still haven't finished the first season of Serial.  I like it, but got caught up in some other things.  Now Middle Sister and I started it again, and got slightly further than I did on my own and have stalled out as well.  I need to pick it back up because the second season has started. 

5.  Read Harder: V-Neck

This shirt is what every book lover  needs- at least that's what I think!  Check out the book riot store. Tons of great book-ish gift ideas!

So, what's caught your eye this week? Enjoy your Friday!

No comments: