Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Five


This week has been crazy busy. It's Homecoming week and there has been something every night. I've also been to my exercise classes at 5 AM every day. Thank goodness it's Friday.  Here are the things I found this week:




1.  Fashionable Colorful Striped Nine Minute Sleeves Cardigan





This popped up on my Facebook page last night and I admit I fell in love with it. However, after reading the various reviews it seems that this company takes forever- like months- to ship items and sometimes doesn't ship them at all. So despite liking this sweater -and the fact that it costs less than $12, I am not falling all over myself to order one.  I will just admire it's loveliness from afar.



Last fall I saw a beautiful scarf that I didn't order fast enough and it was sold out when I finally got around to attempting to place an order. I am thinking I should be a little faster about placing an order for this one.  



I rarely make cut-out cookies, but maybe I would if I had some fun cookie cutters.  (Come to think of it, I probably do have some fun cookie cutters hiding somewhere in my cupboards but it's been so long that I barely remember them)!  Anyway, there are several cute cookie cutters at World Market that I could add to my collection including this squirrel. I've also been eyeing the moose.




Loft has this beautiful sweater right now. I am feeling like it would work well with jeans or dress pants.  


My  nephew will be turning five soon. Although we have one birthday gift for him, he is a big Star Wars fan. I'm thinking these might be a good birthday gift. 


What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

waltzbrew said...

Squirrel cookies! Too fun!