This was a busy, busy week with two nights of parent teacher conferences at school that I attended and a football playoff game. I still found a little time to shop online and am enjoying a day off today. Here are the things that caught my eye:
1. Blackish - a co-worker was raving about how funny this show is. I hadn't heard of it or seen it before, but have quickly watched a few episodes this past week and laughed a lot. Probably not appropriate for my kids to watch, but I'm enjoying it.
2. Open Front Wool Blend Poncho - Old Navy has some great sales and I got this when they had 30% off this past weekend. I'm still waiting for it to arrive but am excited to have something plaid to add to my wardrobe.
3. Gray Chevron Stripe Portofino Shirt
Several of my young co-workers frequent Express to buy their clothes. I like how they look but have never shopped there myself. This chevron shirt caught my eye when I was looking at their website online.
It's a little hard to believe I have to dig out my wool socks again. Wednesday night was a high school football playoff game that my husband went to with my oldest daughters and they all nearly froze. It was windy and freezing. We're not ready for that yet around here, but I do love how beautiful smart wool socks are.
5. Designs That Move You Wrap
Lisa at Books Lists Life featured these wraps last week. I think they are super cute. Although I want one for myself I thought about getting it for my oldest daughter who is out for middle school XC.
6. Loft Flutter Top - I feel like this is just a classic top that I could wear with jeans or dress pants. I'm seriously contemplating ordering this for myself because I can see dressing it up with jewelry or a scarf as well, which would just add to the times I could wear it.
I've got the day off today, but already have been up cleaning. I'm going to be attending Little Sister's Halloween party later so I have a full day ahead.
What did you find this past week that is worth mentioning?