This week I've spent a little more time looking at things online -and feeling virtuous since I haven't allowed myself to purchase any clothing in quite a while. There are lots of great things, though, and I'd love to add a few new things to my wardrobe for winter, which seems to be heading our way at some point. It definitely feels like fall right now. The mornings are downright chilly, so at some point my warmer clothes are going to have to come out.
Here's what's on my radar this week:
1. Podcast: Death, Sex and Money was recommended to me by a friend. I don't know that I'll love every single episode, but I listened to one where Laurel Clark's husband was interviewed and loved it (she was one of the astronauts who died in the Columbia explosion in 2003). Then I listened to an episode where they talked to Maria (Sonia Manzanos) from Sesame Street which was equally as good.
2. Intarsia Wool Pullover - I love the simplicity of this one. There are two other word options for this one and it's casual enough for home, but I think I could get away wearing it to work as well with a pair of khakis.
3. Circular Fair Isle Sweater - I love anything Fair Isle, and this sweater from the Gap comes in four different color options. I like a few of them, so I'm not sure which I'd actually choose.
4. Dansko Women's Felt Pro Clogs - the one bad thing about Danskos is that they last forever. Which means that I don't need a new pair at all. However, I love these.
5. Merona Women's Plaid Wrap Poncho - Plaid is everywhere and I love it. I saw this poncho at Target the other day. If you're not wanting to invest a ton of money into a few plaid items, but still want one or two in your wardrobe, this one would be worth considering.
6. Hello, Bow! Top in Red - I feel like this would be a great top to wear to holiday parties with a little black cardigan over the top. I don't have holiday parties to attend, except for my husband's office Christmas party. After stressing out about what to wear for a few years and then being surprised at how little anyone dresses up, I think this would work well. And I could wear it other places, too, which is a bonus.
And that's it! Another week is nearly done. What's caught your eye this week?