I left my house for exercise class this morning at 4:30 AM - and it was downright cold! No frost on windshield yet, but I'm sure that's right around the corner.
Here are a few things that caught my eye this week:
1. Bird Wall Art - My friend Robin showed me this picture she got at Pier 1, and it is much more delightful in person. In fact, I was trying to think if I had room for it in my house somewhere.
2. Women's Cable Poncho Sweater - Eddie Bauer used to be pretty much the only store I shopped at consistently, but now I only occasionally order from them. They still have great quality clothing, but I have branched out a bit. This, however, is a poncho that would be easy to wear for many years.
3. Mary Tyler Moore: A Celebration - I grew up loving Mary Tyler Moore. This PBS special aired this week, and although I rarely sit down to watch something on television (Netflix happens slightly more often), I did make time to watch - which worked well especially since my older girls were gone at a highschool volleyball game and my husband was at a church meeting.
4. Old Navy Hooded Frost Free Vest - I'm in the mood for vests again. This reminds me of one I saw on JCrew's site, but at a much more affordable price. This would be easier for me to justify as a purchase since a few years from now I will most likely be sick of it.
5. Old Navy Quilted Zip Vest- and since plaid is in this year, what could be better than a plaid vest?
6. Old Navy Women's Plaid Tunic - or a plaid tunic? Old Navy had several things that caught my eye this week.