Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Five




Last week it felt like fall was on its way, but this past week has been HOT.  Unfortunately my school has the air blasting away and I am absolutely frozen by the end of the day. I want to still wear summery things since it has been nearly 100 degrees every day, but I spend most of my time shivering while I'm at work.  I've heard that burns calories, so I'm trying to be positive about it.






I want a new little black dress - and I have for a while.  This one seems like a pretty simple style which is what I'm after, although I would have to check to make sure the neck didn't plunge too low.




Big Mama had this on her Fashion Friday last week. I've been looking at it all week now. It comes in a few other colors as well.





I keep hearing more and more about Nordstrom. I used to order from there frequently when I got their catalog.  I'm not in love with their website at all, but if I see something that is recommended, I generally like it.  This top comes in several other designs.







This Brooklyn pullover at the Gap also comes in a variety of colors - and this weekend their Labor Day sale is giving 40% off.





I love denim but don't have any black denim.  I saw a shirt much like this at Target last week, and with 40% off, maybe I can justify ordering this.



I have a thing for initial necklaces.  This is on sale at Nordstom right now for just $23.  

I am almost thinking I shouldn't even allow myself to look online this weekend with the Labor Day sales going on.  However, I don't think I'll be able to help myself.

Enjoy your Labor Day!

No comments: