Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Five

The weeks just keep flying by, folks.  It's Friday again.  Here's my collection of five things that have caught my eye this week.





I rarely wear skirts in fall or winter, but in the summer I actually enjoy skirts.  This is a great skirt from Garnet Hill.



Cross Training Couture has this awesome tank on sale right now. I love it! I'm a t-shirt wearing gal when I work out, but I love that 1 Corinthians 6:19 is on it and want my focus to be on being healthy, not on being skinny. Their website has a bunch of other faith themed workout apparel.


This black Travex jacket is on sale at Eddie Bauer right now. I bought a skirt from there when I was at the Mall of America last month, and they featured this jacket with the skirt.  So, of course I wouldn't mind having it to wear with that but it also goes with jeans, khakis, or pretty much anything it seems.  




A few weeks ago I was visiting my friend Jamie and noticed she had a wreath made of printed pages much like this one.  I was intrigued by it, but then never thought more about it until I saw this one on Pinterest.  I wouldn't need the book club circular in the center, so that could be something else, but the whole project didn't look that difficult (which is usually what I think and then end up with something fairly hideous looking when I attempt a craft project on my own).  Still.  I might give this one a try.


It seems like it wasn't that long ago (probably because it really wasn't for me) that I was just figuring out how to use emojis on my phone and where they were.  Yesterday my daughter informed me that there are new emojis with the ios 8.3 download.  This apparently was big news.  So we all gathered round her cell phone while she showed them off.  I'm not sure yet if I will update my phone.  I will probably have to at some point.  But if/when I do I will be happy to use these new racially diverse emojis.

What's caught your eye this week?




No comments: