Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Five




I didn't do much online shopping - or browsing- this week. I've been fairly busy at work, and have had something every single night after work, too.  However, even when I don't do a lot of browsing, it seems I am capable of finding things I'd love to spend money on.



This Tunic at the Gap reminds me of an old rugby shirt I had from JCrew when I was in college. I loved that shirt, despite the fact that my husband couldn't stand it, and held on to it long after I wore it.  I would love to have this to add to my wardrobe for spring, even though I am pretty sure my husband would say the same things about this shirt that he said about my JCrew one.


Gap Tunic - The Gap must be where it's at, because I've seen quite a few things I like online. I feel like this one would work well with jeans, capris, or dress pants.  It might be a tad too long for me, but it's still on my list.



Mystique Tank - Title Nine is one of my favorite catalogs, yet I hardly ever order from them.  I need to change that - as soon as I pay off our kitchen remodel.  I love this tank, especially since I don't like low cut or plunging necklines on my workout attire.  Since the weather is heating up, this would be great for summer workouts.


 Despite the fact that spring is one it's way, this Rose Reverie Cardigan from Sundance seems like a great spring wardrobe addition. I love how the model is wearing it with a striped tshirt underneath.  And even better, this one is on sale for just $49.



I had a library meeting at work earlier this week.  We did a bit of sharing of fun items, and this Kid Snippets Library youtube video was a hit.  I think I'll be sharing it with my upper grade students next week.

That's it for this week. What's caught your eye?


1 comment:

Ti said...

I love the Gap but their quality has gone down quite a bit. The material they use now just doesn't hold up as well as it used to. Too sheer, flimsy, etc. But I love their signature style.