Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Five



This week's Friday Five seems pretty focused on shirts.  I will admit that since it's almost March (amazing!), I am thinking a little bit about spring clothes.  There are plenty of cute things to drool over.  Here's five highlights of my week of internet browsing:



I already have too many t-shirts, but most of them I wear to exercise. I need just a few nice t-shirts I can wear out in public.  This Nelson Mandela T-Shirt at the Gap right now is one I think would be fun to own.


I've been sitting at volleyball games watching Middle Sister's team, but what I've been noticing is the Spyder Jacket that seems to be a staple for us moms.  Every mom there who owns one raves about it.  They come in a variety of colors, and seem to be "the thing" right now - often replacing a heavy winter coat.  At this point of winter, I'd love to replace a heavy winter coat.



This shirt is at Garnet Hill right now. I don't think the picture really does it justice - especially pairing it with those shorts- but there are a few more colors to choose from, and since I'm in the mood for spring clothing right about now, would love to add this to my wardrobe.


I am loving this color green, and since spring is right around the corner (I hope), feel this vest just calling my name.  However, it's a little pricey, so I will just love it from afar.  



This top might not seem exciting, but I love navy and white together, and the combination just seems to be a staple for spring and summer.  

I'm looking forward to seeing more cute spring clothes in the upcoming weeks.  There are some great outfits!

1 comment:

Ti said...

Good stuff I love navy but it washes me out when I wear it.

Never heard of a Spyder jacket but it's so cute. Out here we don't do well with cold so when it hits 50 and we are at a track meet or something, we wear hoodies and hide in pop-up shelters with blankets.