After a night filled with Black Friday shopping - real shopping and virtual shopping - you would think I'd be all over this Friday Five thing. But, alas, it is not so.
My Friday Five is a bit of a hodge-podge- those things that I spent money on last night for gifts. Maybe you will get a few ideas from this variety I have listed.
1. Romper Stompers- We have a pair of these at our house that my four year old nephew loves. I ended up getting my four year old niece a pair. She lives far away, we don't know what she already has (but I am betting she doesn't own any of these), and she is quite active, running around all over the place.
2. An oldie but a goodie. My daughters have seen a few episodes of this show and right now Target has seasons one and two on sale. I have also purchased the first season of The Wonder Years, and seasons five and six of The Brady Bunch for my kids.
3. Since it doesn't appear that the Frozen craze will ever end, I bought these Frozen temporary tattoos for my niece.
4. I needed one or two more things to finish off Little Sister. I decided on a fishing pole since she went fishing last year and loved it. And it's not more junk to bring in the house.
5. No shopping spree would be complete without finding something I just have to have. This year, Beats headphones. Target has them for just $97 right now.
There was a lot of clothes purchased. It seems that my teenager is wanting some new clothes to wear and my eleven year old is right behind her in wanting clothes, too.
Today we're off to Des Moines to visit my sister and family. The girls want to do some shopping which I am sort of dreading. The mall is going to be quite busy, and since I am mostly done with gift purchases, braving the crowds doesn't seem that fun.