Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Five

It's been a busy week.  I can't believe it's Friday already. Here's this week's Friday Five:



I have been in need of some new pants to wear to work. Old Navy has so many cute pants, but unfortunately most of them don't fit me.  Their Sweetheart cut does work well for me, and I am so happy that this spring they have added royal blue, hot pink, and white. I wore the royal blue pants earlier this week and had many compliments on them.  My own children were less than impressed, remarking that these pants were way too bright. 







I really am enjoying this song right now....even after hearing it playing all the time on the radio.


I'm not sure I could have found a tinier picture of this tank top, but I've been doing a lot of online shopping for spring and summer clothes for my daughters, and this tank from The Gap caught my eye.

I'ts a rare day when my mom can recommend a TV show to me.  She is not known to sit around and watch anything, but when she told me Chicago Fire was a great show, I decided I had to watch it, too. I did buy the first season and am hoping to find some time to watch it this weekend.

By this point in the school year, I am sick of making breakfast in the morning and my daughters aren't all that thrilled with the same old stuff.  One of my friends recommended I try this:




Just smear a little nutella on your crescent roll dough then wrap up and bake.  My kids think they are wonderful as does my husband.  This has been a nice, easy breakfast for us lately.

1 comment:

Ti said...

I don't have much luck with Old Navy as far as pants. I find that the sizing is never consistent. I can hold up three pairs of the same size and have them all be different.

Anything stuffed into a crescent is going to be good. Oh, how I miss them!