Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


This week's pick: The Unwitting by Ellen Feldman
Due out: May 6, 2014

Product Information taken from Amazon:
From the acclaimed author of Next to Love comes a riveting story of a marriage that founders on conflicted allegiances, deception, and secrecy. Set during the Cold War, this compelling novel is about a woman who is unwitting, and the unraveling of her life when she discovers that the person she is closest to in the world, the husband she loves and trusts, has betrayed her not with another woman but with an allegiance.

4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I adore Feldman's books...Next to Love is on my shelves, so I'm adding this one to my list.

Here's MY WOW POST

Leydy said...

This one is new to me. Will check it out.

Check out our WOW.

Also check out our Kindle Giveaway along with OUAT 4 year Giveaway and Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover giveaway.

Leydy @OUaT & RCE

Sheri said...

I've never heard of this author, but the book you chose sounds great! Thanks for sharing :)
My WOW!

Jill said...

New author and title for me...thanks for the heads up!